View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Pain and weakness in hands - complicated post

Hi everybody,

Many of you know that I am not a novice when it comes to MS symptoms. But for the past year or so I have had more weakness in my hands, and I work with my hands. And now, at work we do most of our sales and orders on big ipads that have heavy cases for scanning UPC codes. So I'm having bad pain and spasticity in my hands but it is just made worse by carrying the ipad all day at work. I have a new local neurologist now and I know he would likely give me an RX for any med that would help.

BUT, I work all day and have classes as well, so I need something that will not affect my energy or concentration. So what is your opinion for spasticity meds if I should need to go that route? I took one in the past and can't remember the name right now.

I also ordered some hand and wrist braces from amazon because those might help. At night I clench my hands into fists and I wake up in pain because of it. I'm hoping the braces might be enough? Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

Love to all of you... my dear friends.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-02-2013), barb02 (06-02-2013), Debbie D (06-02-2013), GladysD (06-02-2013), KittyLady (06-05-2013), Natalie8 (06-03-2013), SallyC (06-02-2013)