View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 07:38 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Exclamation I Had A Lesion On My Left Temporal Lobe..........

I was in a serious car accident back in September of 1997,and a CT SCAN of my brain showed a lesion on my left temporal lobe,but it was found to be just a big bruise basically on that area of the brain.They sent my to have Neuro Psychometric testing done to see if there was any brain damage over it.And did an IQ test as well.I still tested in the qenious range in my IQ test,and the only real damage was that I lost my photographic memory.But the memory loss I was suffering at the time,came back after about 3 months,except for the photographic memory,that is permanent.And I have to deal with getting Migraines occasionally.It was scary,but it may not be too serious,just keep your fingers crossed,and I'll keep your husband in my prayers!Keep hope alive,and don't give up,practice memory exercises,if his memory is having problems,that's what helped bring mine back. I'm sorry you and your husband are having to go through this traumatic experience,I know,I've been there!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote