View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 08:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I feel for you.....

Hi,

There are so many changes to the health system in Ontario it is hard to keep up, but I keep thinking that a Intake Brain Injury Rehab Centre might be a better bet. In Ottawa there is the Ottawa Brain Injury Rehab Centre and the Robin Easy Brain Rehab. Again there are waiting list for everything. I have a good group of professionals helping me, but lately I know I my depression has got worse.

I think I was waiting for the spring and it gets here and I am still having all kind of issues. I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes, it can really be hard for others to understand what it is like to loose you whole life and start rebuilding without concrete blocks and a lot of I don't knows.

Although you may not be able to get into either of these places you could call and see if they know of any other resources. I have been waiting to see a physchologist since December but there again are waiting list. I want to see a physchologist that specialize in accidents and brain injuries, I really feel it will be a waist of time to go to anyone else.

Keep truckin you will get there!!!!
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cyclecrash (06-02-2013)