View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 12:04 PM
----

10 yr Member
----

10 yr Member

The other night I broke into a breakdown right in the middle of the store where I met the girls I am going to the fair with. It was something about driving and how I may have to give up my license at some point. I just ended up grabbing my face and having an uncontrolled bout of crying right in the store in front of one of the girls I know, a co-worker of hers and one of her friends. They were in shock as well as I and I felt wicked embarrassed.
Yesterday half my arm from the elbow down felt numb plus my pinky and the finger feeling numb on the same arm. It lasted for most of the day and today it still feels weird and a bit slow. It's weird I can move my middle finger fast on that hand, but my pinky and other finger I can barely move.

It was so bad at the store that night that her friend asked how I was going to get home...I was shaking and everything else. She asked if I wanted her to drive me home. I calmed down and said no.

I never acted like that in public ever....in my life..... I got very emotional in just a few seconds....I mean like I just found out my best friend got hit by a car or something, emotional. In just a split second.

I was going to make a thread, but I'll just place this hear..
EricP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GladysD (06-02-2013), KittyLady (06-04-2013), SallyC (06-02-2013)