View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello Shari,

I am very sorry to hear about what has happened to you. I was acually working on getting my EMT till I got diagnosed with polyneropathy. I am not going through exactly what you are going through but I can relate to fighting depression. I also have dealth with depression my whole life and also have PTSD. I have found that keeping positive people in your life an people who will listen and really care help. I didn't have that most of my life and 6 years ago tried killing myself. The doc pronounced me dead but as you can see Im still here, so even though I have very bad days I always try remind myself that I have a purpose for being here even though things seem like they will never get better. You also have a purpose and maybe through sharing our stories and talking to others we may help someone else or find some kind of peace within the pain we are in. Don't know if I was any help but I just wanted you to know you are not alone and again I am very sorry. Hope things can get better for you. Looking forward to hearing a positive update.
tashabree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote