View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 08:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Let's Lighten Things Up

I'm with you Chris. Although I am married to a PWP, I find myself too depressed at times and that's when I plunge ahead and write stuff, hit that send button, and wonder "why the hell did I do that"? After I read what I wrote, I come out sounding like a whinning baby. I always enjoy your reading your posts, so keep up your attitude.
When I try to follow some of those long postings, I start to get a glaze over my eyes and can't continue. I want to know what they mean; however, I get too bored and overwhelmed. A few jokes wouldn't hurt and Steve is great with keeping it light no matter what difficulties he's been dealing with. This isn't to say this isn't serious business, just sometimes a breadth of fresh air is necessary and something to put a smile on our faces.
Sometimes out of curiosity, I will read messages that people write when they're looking to meet someone and I don't even know what kind of person they're looking for because they have abbreviated everything and I can't figure out what the abbreviations stand for. Good thing I'm not trying to date again, I would be Abbreviation Deprived Illiterate.
Maureen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote