View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 10:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestLady24 View Post
Hi, the withdrawl from Ultram is horrible. Its a nightmare. And I became very depressed. Eyes glazed over and I could not get off the couch. It was horrible. I stayed like this for 5 days. Then my Neuro put me back on it. I am on 200mg a day. It does help with the nerve pain and twitching and pins and needls. I would much rather stay on it at a low dose and be comfortable than be miserable.
Hi and thanks for the answer. What was your dose before you cut back? I have cut back to 50mg in AM and afternoon and 100mg at bedtime. I have to admit that my pain level has increased since I lower my dose. This disease is so terrible. For me the meds that help take away my real personality. It is so hard to make a decision what to take. I think I have decided I am going to stay on the lower dose and put up with some of the pain.

I have also lowered my dose of Cymbalta after speaking with my neurologist. He thinks that the Cymbalta is the cause of my lowered emotions. I do feel since I lowered both I feel more with it. Hopefully, I can stay with the lower dose of Cymbalta.
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (06-03-2013)