View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

so i said in another thread i finally got my serratus firing off. its a god send. the entire front and sides around my neck collarbone feel less stressed and sometimes at dare i say normal. i am stretching too, but being very cautious about it.

it feels like i have a corset on in the am which is ODD and then at night i feel loose. i have to set my right shoulder and i do that as much as possible. sometimes it sets itself which is what im hoping for permanently. my left shoulder is a little neglected, my levator gets knotty on that side every once n awhile.

bad news, hands are still numb, index finger the closer out to the tip it is the number it gets. if its really bad itll burn slightly. trying nerve glides every night, i am much better at them. i havent been to pt in six months and my shoulders ironically didnt get a lot better until i stopped going to pt and started going with my gut/dr. evan osar's cues. i def have/had pec minor syndrome and my ribs would elevate..so double crush or even triple crush at my worst

also TMI ive been having normal bowel movements for about six months too so magnesium absorption im sure is playing a part.

re: numb hands my pt said this "The numbness in your hands could just be from increased strain on the nervous system due to using your hands/arms too much, or lack of stability at the various joints they cross or from above." to me seems like a crock. i know people with eds who dislocate all the time (i dont even dislocate!!) and they do not have 24/7 numb hands.

looking into my elbows next i have fluid there and ganglions at the bicep tendon. i can't lift weights properly for my bicep. also they are a bit loose, if that's not it then im gong to assume i have nerve damage or something systemic like small fiber neuropathy. i have numb patches on the outside of right arm above the elbow into the bicep area

http://www.alignedandwell.com/katysays/hypermobility/

is a decent article about hypermobility, altho i dont like her smartass writing style or agree with everything she says

Last edited by mspennyloafer; 06-04-2013 at 09:52 AM.
mspennyloafer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote