Thread: SCS New Implant
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
I am so sorry for what you are going thru. It's not right for you to be left like this. I like the input from the others.....don't give up. Indeed, be the sqeeky wheel and don't be afraid to reach out for help. There are lots of caring people in the world.
I'm sorry to hear what you said about your family and friends disappearing. I know that feeling. This pain we all suffer is a silent battle, as most people simply don't grasp what we are going thru. Please don't make the mistake I've made in the past by isolating yourself.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,
Rae
Yes, I'm completely isolated. Outside of programming and doctor's visits, I don't have any contact with anyone. I so long just to be able to talk about anything with someone. Sometimes I feel like I've forgotten how to talk and quickly become hoarse and lose my voice when I do try to speak at the doctor's office. I don't have a single day where I feel good and when things get really bad, I can't call any one. My lawn hasn't been mown in over a year and my house is falling apart, but I'm physically unable to do anything about it and can't afford to hire anyone. I can't apply for disability because I was a teacher and, therefore, no in the social security system, but I wasn't a teacher for long enough to build up much in the way of retirement savings or to qualify for help under that system.
Arvella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-05-2013), Mark56 (06-04-2013)