View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Starting to really worry that I have MS...after doc's look and my symptoms

Here is a list of the things that have happened to me in the past couple years that have me worried.

- One morning maybe 2 years ago or so I woke up and the vision out of my left eye was just gone. I only saw grey. It came back a few minutes later. Saw the eye doc and he said to see my doc, but I didn't. I've worn glasses for years, my close up vision is getting worse when it was totally fine until recently (I'm nearsighted).
- at least a year ago I started stuttering. This had never happened to me as a kid. I thought it was stress. Rarely happens now, but I'm also on a ton of meds.
- Small fiber neuropathy started summer 2012 after going through two huge crises.
- I've had a little balance issues, I thought from the PN, always tilting to the front left. I drag my feet.
- Hyperreflexia as indicated by my doc last week. I know I've always been a little like that, but not as bad as recently.

I've also gotten migraines since I was 16. My dad is adopted and I know he said his brain MRI indicated lesions but they don't know why. I'm at higher risk as I"m white, a woman, and spent the first 13 years of my life in WA, mostly near Seattle.

I'm getting more and more worried, thinking about the look on the doc's face when she asked if I had an MRI of my head done. Yes, it would be really, really good to get an answer for all that is going on, but this would be a pretty bad reason.

Need to talk to somebody who has been here. My husband will just stress out about it, he always imagine the worst possible solution to everything. I need to call a friend, but nobody really knows what will happen except a group like you guys.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-04-2013), clarkstar (06-06-2013), SallyC (06-04-2013)