View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 04:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi nicd557,

I have a friend that had to file twice to get disability and now the gov't. has stated that disability will be running out by 2016. My friend had to speak with the state insurance agency to get any place.
Depression is all part of epilepsy I've had it for 41 yrs. now. What you need to do is call the Epilepsy Foundation of America at 1-800-332-1000 and they can direct you in the right path and they also have lawyers you can speak with to get the info. and any advice you may need.
You are at the age where pre menopause could be taking place and I know this caused me to have many sz. that the Dr. couldn't control even after I had brain surgey. I found using natural progesterone cream one of the best thing to do It's made of peanuts and wild yams so if you are allergic to either of these foods don't use the cream. I put the cream on my arms a couple times a week and it reduced my sz. greatly because it increased my progesterone level and lowered the estrogen level in my body and its' estrogen that causes more electrical activity in the brain which can trigger sz. I think it's great that you were on the radio I've had my ham radio license for over 10 yrs. and I enjoy talking on the radio and meeting people from all over the world. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nicd577 (06-04-2013)