View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 07:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So, you're now claiming you should have received SSDI years ago? That will be near impossible, that's why attorneys refused to take your case.

Did you see my other posting how I'm representing myself now, and that the appeals board has reopened my case & allowing me to send in more evidence? I was told by others this would also be impossible, but I did it!!! Someone else filled out the paperwork for me when I applied for SSDI, and I have a letter from another judge who used to work for the social security office saying the social security office made an error as they are capable of doing. I have found other cases by searching in a law library of cases won even many years after the last insured date. Yes, it can be done, don't fool yourself.

I'm happy attorneys refused to take my case, of course they only take the easiest & refuse to even listen or use their brains to weigh all the facts. With what I know now I could win many cases. They know they'll win 50% of them without even doing any work. There really is no need for your negativity, I ignore anyone who has given me that & have proceeded on & look where I'm at today. A place many said I'd never get to. I couldn't be happier!! The odds of someone being denied at the ALJ hearing, then being denied from the appeals board, & then having them overturn that like I did all on my own are very rare.(Look it up) With the two attorneys I worked with, who did nothing, I don't think social security attorneys are real bright. Again, no need to be negative, don't ruin it for others who are having problems. They could learn something from me & be helped. I haven't posted on this board in a long time due to negativity. There's absolutely no need for it, unless I guess it makes you happy to be that way. Just because you're younger than me & had access to the internet & were aware of the last insured date doesn't make you smarter than me. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I remember you, and I remember real well you being negative before, so this is nothing new or surprising. I didn't listen, I refuse to listen to negative people in anything in my life. I think you should apologize to me for your comment.
Halo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote