Thread: Another surgery
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default one thing after another

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkayewade View Post
I actually have to have a surgery on the battery. I thought it was just turning sideways due to not being scarred in. Unfortunately, it is filled with fluid that is hopefully just what's called a seroma. If that is a case, they will drain it, wash it out, and tack it down again. If it's an infection, I may wind up having to have the whole unit taken out and installed later. Obviously we are hoping for best case. Anyway, my dr. said my body seems to want to reject the cervical scs. It didn't the thoracic. Very strange. Hopefully, it will behave itself and all will be well after next Wednesday. Hope everyone else is doing well! I am still having the leg weakness and in a wheelchair. Hopefully that will resolve soon, too. Crazy couple of months!!

TK

Oh TK I am so sorry....you were so excited to do this surgery and it has just been sour from the gate. I am happy they are going in and gettin a look. Eyeball what is going on up close in the real. Get yourself beefed up with nutrition etc...you know the drill.

In my meditations
Johanna
Hannabananna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (06-06-2013), Mark56 (06-06-2013)