Thread: It's OK to tic
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Another set of parents researching Tics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTati View Post
I found NeuroTalk while researching Tics in Children, My almost 9 year old daughter has developed a tic, and only seam to get worse. Her Pediatrician referred me to a Pediatric Neouroligist but cant get an appointment for another 3 month. So I am her trying to find out how i can help her, and reading all of yours posts makes it that much easier fro me, So Thank you in addvanced for past and future post that i can learn from.
Like MsTati, I found this site while aimlessly seeking answers to my 9yr old son's sudden tic impulse. His doctor found nothing that would explain it following a thorough physical exam so now we are waiting for a Pediatric Neurologist. My had developed a series of noticeable lymph gland nodes behind his ear but ENT doctor was not concerned and reassured us this was harmless.
Only 48hrs since his snap-head-turning tics began I've found two bumps behind his head finger tip sizes and two inches apart. His pediatrician missed them and now I wonder if there is a connection. MsTati I share this with you because I feel the pain too. I hope your dearest will soon overcome this tic.
Boyolad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-06-2013), Lara (06-06-2013)