View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB63 View Post
Mid back wraping around at the level of the base of the sterum. Sharp and knife like at time, rib cage can't be touched without severe pain, burning in the lower sterum region, like an ulcer. I've been worked up for gallbladder because of this presentation. The radiculopathy of the nerves in that area were found to be responsible. The pain is nothing compared to the loss of the use of my legs.
I have a herniated disk in my t6-t7. I have chronic pain every day of my life. The pain level varies depending on what I am doing. On a scale of 1-10 It can go from a 1 being a low lingering pain to a 10 being the worst burning pain in my back that actually almost goes numb with pins and needles. That is the daily pain I have for the most part. However I do get flare ups that cause muscle spasms that are so painful that they knock me to the ground curled in a ball for sometimes half an hour and I will get those spasms over and over for 12 to 24 hours. Then there is the after affect of the flare up that can last between 1-2 weeks. Then when the flare up is over I go back to my daily chronic pain.
BeekerBrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote