View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsure81 View Post
Hi everyone - I hope you are all ok? In the Uk we are currently having some lovely Sunny weather which is great (at last!) however, as to be expected with possible MG it does seem to make my eye a bit more droopy and my breathing a bit off which I assume is responsible for the blueness feet and hands at times...lovely! haha.

I am very lucky and have never had any issues with swallowing, chewing etc - just the facial droop but over the past few days, especially at night I have the feeling like my throat is closing at the the back and I need to swallow hard - does anyone else experience this? I haven't struggled with food or drink at all just this feeling there is something at the back of my throat or that it is closing and I can almost feel the air pass through as I breathe??? Does this make any sense at all?!?

Thanks everyone
This was my first symptoms of MG. I thought it was an allergic reaction or something. To ease your mind, I dealt with it for a long time (I wasn't diagnosed with MG yet) and it eased away.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote