Thread: Mayo clinics
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Iam not sure about the doctors at the mayo in rochester, I went to the one in Scottsdale AZ, that was when I was looking for a diagnosis and no one there had a clue, I saw 36 specialties but none could diagnose RSD. Then once I was diagnosed with full body and internal I was told they only take patient with RSD in 1-2 limbs. The mayo clinic in AZ the nurses were scary as I went in for a ct scan and while waiting I went into a seizure and instead of the nurses running to help me and my mom they hid behind the desk my mom said they waited 5min before taking me back to a room then called 911 to take me to the hospital. Its just scary cause if they couldnt handle that what if a person had a heart attack. All the doctor even though they didnt know about RSD they were all very nice and welcoming, and not one said I was crazy even without a diagnosis they just said I know your sick just not sure whats wrong.

I have heard though the one in rochester is good and has much finer doctors. I wish your dad luck and that he sees a great doctor that will help him.

Sam
alaska49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote