View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Greany,

What did the cardiologist say? Did he perform any tests? What were his thoughts on the Levaquin issue?

Are you still using the Peridex? I would stop using that if it were me because as I said previously the extraction site looks burned and that rinse could be irritating it. Salt water is truly the best and safest to rinse with.

Was there any sinus exposure when this tooth was removed? Was there an apical area (dark spot on the xray at or near the end of the root) on the xray indicating an infection at or above the root?

Do you have any sores in your mouth? Have you ever had shingles or herpes infection in the past?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by greany79 View Post
Wow, I am sorry that you're going through all of that. I hope that you find relief.

I am currently going nuts in pain. I extracted this tooth to help myself feel better, and instead, I triggered more pain that I ever could have imagined. I am currently sitting here with burning pain in the tooth adjacent to the extracted tooth, burning in my scalp, a feeling of fluid under my eye/pressure under the eye, burning in my ear, on the tip of my ear, and a strange taste in my mouth only on the left side with burning only on the left side of my tongue. My dentist is insistent there is 'no infection'. Needless to write, I am scared, and disheartened, and feel trapped in a weird hell.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote