15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Post dear jean~ truth or consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanb View Post
So CTenaLouise,
since you have declared you will never participate in a clinical trial -
I assume you also will stand firm and not use any new drugs or treatments that have gone through the clinical trial process? So that you are consistent with your beliefs, I mean.
you assume too much my dear jeanb -for I have in fact been on a drug trial ever since they declared me ill with PD in 1994...

I will make this very clear

There should be consequences for every script a doctor gives out.
Definition: importance, significance.
"Do no harm" doesn't mean the opposite
Antonyms: insignificance, unimportance, worthlessness

WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS not lab animals.

even though I should have known this -
I have put my life on the line, my only childs life on the line
by trusting doctors -that are not trustworthy.

I have been on drug trials -
we all have -

I will make this very clear I will never sign a paper stating:
I will give my life and my rights to liberty up
so that I may never be able to hold the BIG PHARMA responsible!

If in fact they break the contract by not allowing my own body to be mine
solely.
and that if I have their drug in my body it then belongs to me and the pharma company -and if they put mechanical implaments in my body they become mine because they are in fact on my land / body.
and they have no rights to pull the plug! I will have my rights to pull or not to pull the contract!

monsanto stold a farmers land because he used their chemical he bought and paid for called - roundup
and where he sprayed the roundup.
the farmers crops showed they had become genetically identical to monsanto owned seed. [patented]
therefore monsanto stole his land -

if the big pharma puts their patented chemical/ in my body it is mine -and they must be held to that contract or be sued, even if I decide to continue the use of the drug -it is now mine! even if I choose to die, it is mine!

For anyone a doctor prescribes a medicine to that we have never had enter our own bodily systems - we have been put on trial for drugs!

and if we get addicted to oxycontin or whatever they want to change the name to cotton candy?, and the doctors refuse to acknowlege, the doc and the pharma company are very much responsible to "DO NO HARM"
and by using this drug - we wind up behind bars for buying it on the street --- because the doctors will not be held responsible to titrate us down then the doctors should be arrested as well!

I took MIRAPEX - bad bad results for me!

the first time I was given Sinemet - I vomited and vomitted!
so I had to get another drug called domperindone to ease the extreme nausea!

Every drug we take we have a chance that it will help us/ or harm us!

then next step more drugs! the depression and the anxiety meds!!!
Why dont we just slap a sticker on our backs that says - SUCKER HERE!

Well asfar as I am concerned - they should pay us!
They should be responsible for life insurance policies, if in fact we die...

All professionals in the medicine world have a responsibility to "do no harm"...

some actual stats from - Death by Medicine.

What you are about to read is a stunning compilation of facts that documents that those who seek to abolish consumer access to natural therapies are misleading the public. Over 700,000 Americans die each year at the hands of government-sanctioned medicine, while the FDA and other government agencies pretend to protect the public by harassing those who offer safe alternatives.

A definitive review of medical peer-reviewed journals and government health statistics shows that American medicine frequently causes more harm than good.

Each year approximately 2.2 million US hospital patients experience adverse drug reactions (ADRs) to prescribed medications.(1) In 1995, Dr. Richard Besser of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated the number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections to be 20 million; in 2003, Dr. Besser spoke in terms of tens of millions of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually.(2, 2a) Approximately 7.5 million unnecessary medical and surgical procedures are performed annually in the US,(3) while approximately 8.9 million Americans are hospitalized unnecessarily.(4)

As shown in the following table, the estimated total number of iatrogenic (Induced in a patient by a physician's activity, manner, or therapy)

deaths—
that is, deaths induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures— in the US annually is 783,936.
It is evident that the American medical system is itself the leading cause of death and injury in the US . By comparison, approximately 699,697 Americans died of heart in 2001, while 553,251 died of cancer.(5)

Table 1: Estimated Annual Mortality and Economic Cost of Medical Intervention
Condition
Deaths
Cost
Author
Adverse Drug Reactions:

to look at the charts
follow this link -and go to page 2- and 3 of 6
in DEATH BY MEDICINE...

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004/...i_death_02.htm

goodday dear jeanb.

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote