Thread: Undiagnosed?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

If you need help, just borrow a 10/12 year old :lol:

I swear, his memory is killing me. He buzzes through the levels of the dungeon (what color door? Why are you hitting that ice? How many levels do you need to bust through?) and I'm just left dizzy. But the 5 y/o and I enjoy watching him like going to the movies, we sit and shout NOOOO! Wait! Hit the jars! Get the arrows! Sloooowww dowwwnn! over and over and it's great fun for all of us. But I could never play it myself. I just can't keep track of the details of the puzzles, let alone the dexterity needed to complete the tasks.

Twilight Princess has cool graphics and a nice spooky sort of ambiance. He freaked out when we first tried it (gamefly) but a year or two later he was itching to start again and now here we are, Link obsessed. He had Grammy sew him a link costume for Halloween.

Here is a photo of him in a cloak I sewed for him as a Christmas gift (mods please move this to an appropriate place if needed, sorry I'm not up on all the ins and outs here) Pardon the comments, I need to get in and do some clean-up.

http://merlotsmusings.blogspot.com/2...s-snowing.html

He did have a 6-hole clay ocarina, but it broke, and he saved up his money and recently bought a 12-hole plastic one, so a new learning curve.
BetsyAnn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote