View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 10:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have this too. Caffeine makes it worse. Make sure your blood pressure is okay first....
Doc had me try low dose Ativan for the dizziness and it helped a lot. (.05) I only take it when I go out or drive to the grocery store. Its worked well for me. He had me try it because it doesn't work for everyone. Its a preemptive strike, because it takes awhile for Ativan to kick in. My dizzy level was at very low level and more like a constant off balance but would get a tad worse with excitement......and yes going to the grocery store is excitement. Also for a time, the bright fluorescent lighting in those places bothered me. I would experience the same thing you did, felt as though I was going to pass out with it.

I get it a lot around the house. It acts like low blood pressure so you need to make sure that is not what you are experiencing. I got myself a cheap blood pressure cuff and kept a log for awhile.

Also; are you prone to anxiety or panic attacks?

Hang in there skywalker!!

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.

Last edited by karilann; 06-08-2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: better words
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (06-08-2013), SallyC (06-08-2013)