View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 02:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, what a shame you've been shuffled around so. The "spotty" MRI in and of itself suggests MS. As for the "walking thing," to me it sounds more like it could be spasticity than weakness with the burning and just having to come to a complete stop, then letting things settle and starting again. Is that what is happening, or do you feel "loosey goosey" and wobbly and weak and then have to stop and gain strength again?

MS can cause so many strange vision issues, so frankly that could be MS or MG, but the likelihood of something "non-MG" is greater since you have it even with one eye covered.

I would suggest that when you choose and go to your next neuro, that you kind of start over with "clean slate" and just tell the symptoms and give a timeline of each thing, if you can. I would avoid telling of your tale of being shuffled around as much as you can, to help prevent the possibility of it happening again. Of course there are doctors out there who like to take on the "tough nuts" and hopefully you can find one of them.

Hang in there and keep looking for answers!
4-eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote