Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 07:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Welcome to Neuro Talk. I understand about chronic back pain. You need to be re-evaluated, maybe by a different neruo surgeon. If your symptoms and neurological sensations seem to be worse, you need a new MRI perhaps. Do you have a pain management doctor to help you? I can tell you, that you will find support on NT. If you post any of your MRI's there will be someone that can help read them. None of us are professionals, but there are alot of us who have back and neck issues, myself included. I hope you can get to some more help quick. ginnie
Thanks ginnie for your reply I can,t have an MRI cause I have a spinal stimulator in so they have to do what they call a mylogram on me which i have had one done already for my back and neck also.As for going to another neurosurgeon I can,t because of my insurance my husband works for the hospital so thats where our insurance is through so it has to be the doctors there...and yes i have a pain management doctor...he is a really good dr and has been the only one so far that has really helped me. I am on pain meds all the time cause i can,t function with this pain its horrible and the sad thing is its gonna get worse before it gets better, but i am greatful i found this site cause at least i can talk about it and know that i am the only one out there going through this.....Thanks....
JoelyH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote