Thread: Children and PD
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 05:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegleg View Post
Hey, Todd.

It will be difficult for you to address such an individualized topic not having kiddos yourself. But I probably have some stuff to help you.

A while back, I was gung-ho for writing a book about kids and PD, but I am still collelcting information. Several people sent me their stories, but I would not feel right in giving that info to someone else unless they gave me permission. But I surely could give you some general information. I just won't be able to give you personal info that might lead to the contributor's identify.

Would this be helpful? When do you need this?
Peg
Hi Peg,

Thanks for the offer. You can email me what you feel comfortable with sharing. I completely trust your judgment.

Again, I have PD but no kids, but have literally helped 100's of parents talk to their children about disease in some way, shape, or form. Combine that with my education in Child Development and theory and I'm good.

I would love to have parents with PD as part of my presentation but time restraints dictate otherwise. So, comments from them is the next best thing. Thanks!

Todd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote