View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for sharing your experiences!

It is good to hear I am not completely alone in this! I have had a seriously weird four or five days. I don't know if it is too much to hope that maybe my brain is making some connections or something and its completely throwing me off? I ended up taking Friday night off work because (I'm assuming) the weird dreams and not getting real rest increased my photophobia.

Still having the weird, twisted dreams, but I guess I am going to get the trazedone filled and see what happens! I've tried to go back to minimal stimulation (except for the computer) and I've just been listening to a book on tape. However, I have several thing to take care of this week...taking my car to get it fixed and providing dmv w/ certain documentations etc...this means I'll need to function a little during the day before going to work.

I know we all have to do this, but it's difficult to limit myself! All I can think about sometimes is swimming laps or going for a run. If I have a good day, these days, I try to go for a walk, but I've never liked walking because it's too slow!! Ugh...I'm being petty and silly I know. My heart aches for the energy and resilience I used to have, and can only HOPE that I'll have again at some point!! I'm rambling now, so I am going to stop!

Thanks!
jac3sr
jac3sr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (06-10-2013)