View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaVita2012 View Post
I can relate my grammar has got better I believe from reading.I am going to need to go to a cognitive therapy Institute once some things get situated. I also find problems with spelling in general and I either take it slow until I figure out how to spell it myself and if not after 3 tries I will google the spelling. (Not to look back because I am not into "me before" but I was writing paper's in my Master's program to now junior high grammar and elementary math!
I understand what you're saying with spelling. I had a bit of a problem afterward. Although I don't know how much of it was injury related because I never used proper puntuation before. I'd say your when I should have said you're etc. My main thing is I have to correct spelling and grammar mistakes just part of my personality. However I did find after my concussion I read a lot of books that helped. Also another thing I found to help tremendously is changing my diet eating healthy and drinking between 7-10 bottles of water per day. Thanks for your advice best of luck with your recovery!!
Jeffmw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote