View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No sweetie, I'm NOT a doctor and I should have told you but forgot -- my bad. I usually say that when I help people with these, but I DID forget. I'm sorry. It's just that I've done loads of research during my 28 years of spinal problems and had to learn what all this was about. I wanted to be able to understand my OWN MRI"S, so I went to work learning! LOL

No the lipoma is not serious, as its just a fatty tumor. They might be concerned because it's close to the lumbar nerves. That's all I can think of.

They may have underlined the canal diameters due to them being slightly narrowed at those levels. It's not severe.

Acupuncture may well provide her with relief. If that doesn't work, I would suggest that she see a Pain Management doctor. They can do various procedures that could probably relieve her pain.

I wish you both the best -- and yes, please keep us posted. God bless and take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
shub90 (06-11-2013)