View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Being sent for physical and mental evaluation

Hi Everyone,
I called to check up on my disability claim today and they said they are sending me for a physical and a mental exam at the end of July. Do you think this is a good or a bad thing? I have been fighting for my benefits since 2009. I have been denied at the ALJ level and started a new claim in March. So this is for the new claim. I just don't understand how they can deny someone who has had liver and kidney failure, traumatic brain injury, chronic pain, liver dysfunction, seizures, REM sleep disorder, hypoglycemia with passing out episodes resulting in multiple concussions etc. etc. ? I was bed ridden for 3 years after the liver and kidney failure and can only leave my house for a few hours a week. I can't drive, cook, watch movies, have relationships, keep track of my medication. I was diagnosed with severe depression after they denied me at the ALJ level. Please someone give me some hope. I am so sick and I just can't keep this up. I am in desperate need for money at this point. I have worked my entire life. I don't get it. Any advise on the exams would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote