Thread: Dr Urschel
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl1593 View Post
There has to be a way to show the truth about TOS!

I got lucky and was told the truth from day one by Dr. Urschel, I had no idea that I landed into one of the best surgeons in the country office. I was just so lucky......I have read on this forum and I have cried many tears.....I just did not know.

I am sorry parbie...I just am stunned right now. Here is a hug, but I don't think it will help very much....I wish there was something I could do.

I did write how to stop infections on here yesterday....am doing everything I can to help, it is the least I can do since I have information of my journey that saved my life.....

I really want to contact Dr. Urschel but don't know how, can you tell me how you contacted him? I just want to tell him that I appreciated his help.....thank you parbie
Thanks! It does help, this forum helps so much because sometimes when I talk to anyone about TOS (family/friend/ANYONE) it feels like I'm speaking jibberish to them because they nod their head as if they get it, but they just don't.

I'm sorry I don't have Dr. Urschel's # anymore, hopefully the one Chroma posted is the right one

-6/20/14 Seroma Drainage Right Side

-7/18/13 Re-do of Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression by Resection of Cervical Rib, First Rib, and Neurolysis

-8/30/12 Unsuccessful Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression via Scalenectomy, Brachial Plexus and C2 through T1 Neurolysis, Resection of fibrous band attachment to Cervical Rib and Pectoralis Minor Tenetomy
parbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote