View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
Which anti-depressant do you guys recommend? 1 dr. recommended Trazadone, another recommended Cymbalta and a friend rec Lexopro. It is primarily for intense sadness over my BC diagnosis but if it helps with muscle or nerve pain and sleeping hot flashes that would be an extra bonus especially the pain I know some people take Cymbalta for pain only. What are the side effects? i've tried xanax as needed but it makes me really tired.I'd like to try the one with the least side effects. Thanks for any opinions.
I am on Cymbalta for pain mostly, but it helps my mood too because I definitely tend to get down here and there. It is the most recommended one by the doctors I have had so far and it seems to be helping.

-6/20/14 Seroma Drainage Right Side

-7/18/13 Re-do of Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression by Resection of Cervical Rib, First Rib, and Neurolysis

-8/30/12 Unsuccessful Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression via Scalenectomy, Brachial Plexus and C2 through T1 Neurolysis, Resection of fibrous band attachment to Cervical Rib and Pectoralis Minor Tenetomy
parbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jkl626 (06-12-2013)