View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Taki,
Reading your post made me feel like I have a twin, I have also been diagnosed with fused ribs, in my case 6 and 7 ribs...causes a lot of discomfort in the chest area, some times the disconfort radiates to the arm, and the entire pectoral. What makes our stories so closed is that I was also diagnosed by doctors with thyroid cancer, it was found by a ct of my chest while they were looking for the discomfort in the chest, but by the way, they didn't find the fused ribs that time either, I guess the thyroid nodule took the radiologist attention, I had to do a second ct scan to find the fusing....anyway now I've been treated for a posible cancer reoccurrence, it's posible but not confirmed.

Did you get the surgery? I didn't due to the doctors advise against it, he said too risky, more damage than good, long recovery, recommended yoga to losen things up, I haven't tried yet but I will, the discomfort in the chest is daily...get bac to me with more details about the issues you have daily, I want to compare notes...thanks
Chagousa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote