View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

enbloc, the rheumatologist at the Mayo Ckinic told me all the neuropathies were due to the vasculitis.
Regarding the Autonomic neuropathy, that was just diagnosed last week with the autonomic reflex test and Gastric emptyins study. I have to return to my GI doctor,
Regarding the BP, I do not know, but I think the BP was OK during the tilt test.
I do have a lot of dizzyness and balance problems. I just try to be careful..
I was on Toprol for high BP, before, but now it has been low, so it was stopped. I take Lyrica for all the peripheral neuropathy, so perhaps that cause lower BP. I do not know.

I have had tests for diabetes, like 3 hour glucose tolerance test, negative. Fasting sugar is OK. But in 2 weeks I will have HgA1C. But I do not think it is diabetes. Have all other tests. Must be the vasculitis
I do not know if the Methatrexate on all the burning pain symptoms, perhaps because the Lyrica is hiding . But I still have it.
The gastric problem is so that it causes chest tightness for 1 year now.
sslow gastric emptying, constipation and chest tightness. Gastric reflux Take Protonix twice daily
I just found out also during the test, that I do not sweat. And I have noticed that lately. ( I live in Florida, and the weather is hot)
I hope it gets better. They are trying to treat the vasculitis.
IThanks for any input.
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote