View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark- Actually, that is a common misconception about Veganism. We do get a LOT of amino acids in our diets. I actually had blood work done a couple years ago, and the Dr. was pretty floored how amazing it looked. Including iron.
I would love to reduce my stress load and thankfully, a couple students are on summer break, and I'm getting some!
Wow, I did NOT know that about the neck... that's interesting and makes sense for sure.
With a bad back, I am pretty careful on how I bend and have definitely figured out ways to avoid "the spin" when you move to fast... worse feeling their is! Being out of control of your body. I'm one of the many human barometers... head gets fuzzy and spinny days before a storm lands.
I will definitely look into the vestibular analysis. Thank you!

peacheysncream- Thank you! I will definitely try those!

Also, anyone else have one pupil that randomly gets a smidgen bigger than the other? Not often, and not often enough to wonder if I have a migraine or something else. I would say NO to the migraine because I was at Ihop last time it happened and one of my students pointed it out! I never want to eat with a migraine. I haven't had issues with those in a while other than the recent tropical Andrea deal that rolled across Florida.

Does anyone else have issues years after a concussion? Sometimes I feel like "its back" which I know isn't possible, but I still have days I walk around a bit drunk, memory issues(I DO have a lot to remember and do every day. When it worsens, I make sure to use a check list to lessen the stress of remembering. If that makes sense?)

Thank you all for the responses! I couldn't remember my login stuff (now stickied to side of computer) and I sort of gave up. Lol

Hope everyone is doing well and has a beautiful day!

~Mary
feidressageprincess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon22217 (06-12-2013)