View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 10:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I know too as my insurance doesn't cover the meds you should inform the doc because there are many alternatives that are so much cheaper. They can also give samples too. How are you doing? Texasgeek I think your so right about the views. I have had a really bad few days in pain and it is so hard mentally to get through. I try to stay in the moment and it will pass and not add extra stress. I was wondering what helps other cope? I have had a lot of treatment in coping mechanisms for depression/anorexia but this seems different. Its just so hard when the pain gets to where you can barely think. I wish there was inpatient treatment for this where they help you with the mental and also continue to find the cause and help with treatments.I guess one day at a time and hoping better times ahead. Hugs to all.
I had a bad foot day today and found that I had to take 13 of my 300mg Lyrica pills before I began to feel some relief. I cope by taking more and more pills, and it still does not always bring complete relief. I know that you don't have much of an appetite when you are in pain. The Lyrica has actually caused me to gain weight. So I have an eating problem opposite of anorexia right now.
electrocuted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote