View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Magi,

Yea, the clot could have been from the sinus or the throat. It's a good sign that you are not feeling any further sinus issues at this time.

Regarding the release form...
Some offices have patients sign these forms for many procedures. While other offices never use them. So is it not routinely done in every office that's for sure.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammagi36 View Post
I was just thinking... I think I snorted the clot out from the side of the sinus. I probably did it in my sleep being that I spit it up right after I woke up from a nap. Hopefully another clot has formed. But like I said before the socket is filled with bone graft material and sutured shut on the mouth side. Yet on the sinus side there was probably a small hole in the membrane. I feel as if it has closed up however. It's not feeling raw up there anymore.

BTW, Before the extraction they had me sign a release that stated everything under the sun that could go wrong. It was very unnerving seeing all the things that could go wrong right before the procedure! Are most dentists doing this now a days?
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote