View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My experience with atmospheric pressure...

Hello friends!
Not that any of you need my comments to validate what you have been going through, but I would like to share what happened to me when the atmospheric pressure changed. I use the past tense because I have been very fortunate to have found relief from many of my symptoms since my last surgery in April of 2012. However, I greatly empathize with those of you who continue to suffer from the symptoms of hydrocephalus. May research help us all to be relieved of this condition very soon! Unlike most who have posted in this thread, I experienced depression (what I now relate to as pain because of the relief I found through potent pain relievers like oxycodone) when the barometer rose above 29.9 inches. In fact, I have a mark on our barometer at that spot because it helped me determine if what I was feeling was related to my hydrocephalus or something else. In my journal, I would record every instance of depression (pain) and the barometric readings. More than 98% of the time, my emotional state reflected a rise in the barometric readings to 29.9" or higher. I am very grateful that this issue is being openly discussed and for the confirmation brought to what we have known to be true for a long time.

Kindest Regards,
Lon
(Diffie)
facebook.com/diffie
Diffie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-30-2013)