View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hey Brian!

I've seen it [magnets]used on race-horses and other 'performance' horses for over 3 decades! It took a bit of 'refinement' to humans however...As for horses, I've seen it help really 'impossible' cases, ease the creature's pains and help them be above 'useful pet' status for quite a time...Same for chondrointin and MSM ...Animals were used as guinea pigs, results spoke all in the performance animals...
I for one can attest to the Tens 'accupoint' in that it 'woke up' some nerves- at times it's a wonderful thing, others, well-either disturbing or at best 'confusing'? I am beginning to appreciate that the NIH in our country is beginning to truly test and see if alternative treatments -such as magnets and the 'rebuilder' type apparatus are viable... Apparently their prelims are that they 'seem to work'...Can they explain HOW? Well, can they explain HOW aspirin works? DUH....Proof is in the numbers and the viability/standards of the tests...WHO CARES if it WORKS and they've no clue? IF IT WORKS.. try it and as YOU caution, go for the good brands, suppliers to assure some quality controls in the whole shebang.. IF it works, GREAT, If NOT, OH well?
As long as we can complain in complete sentences,...well, I think we are doing well! - HUGS - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote