Thread: Burden-upset
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Burden-upset

I had surgery today. On the way home from surgery today (I had to have fluid drained from the battery site of one of my scs's. Hoping it is not infected or rejecting) my husband tells me that his dad and dad's girlfriend think I am a burden. That's the perfect time of course. He said he didn't think I was, but it was said. I was very hurt and upset. I'm not sure how that would come up in a conversation. Anyway, their family has a nephew that is a pill addict who has been to rehab three or four times just this last year, my brother in law can't do anything for himself because is obese and unable to work or take care of himself due to his weight which he did on his own! Yet im the burden!! I did not do this to myself, and I work so hard to be independent and it's like everyone thinks I'm just attention seeking or something. My husband himself told his dad himself last year that divorce would be easier. Then, the other day, I said something about our daughter worried about him leaving and he said he would stick out for stubbornness! Not because he loved me, but that. I don't know why, but it seems like he doesn't really love me anymore, but feels obligated to stay with me. All that emotional stress adding to the physical pain of surgery and RSD itself just makes me feel terrible. I don't know what to do. Not to mention, worrying that the scs is rejecting and my work let me go due to all this, so I'd be on cobra or if I get ssdi Medicaid. I try to be positive, but sometimes it's just not easy.

TK

tkayewade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote