View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muireann View Post
Another thing, how does a probable dx of pd warrant a script for anti-convulsants plus tranquilliser ? That's quite a cocktail including the sinemet. Between the poly pharmacy and the symptoms and how awful you must now be feeling, a well justified dx will be hard to come by. I hope you are accompanied by a trustworthy advocate next time you see a doctor because you have gotten a raw deal so far.
My husband is my rock and also the one who gets to remember all the important nuances. Honestly, I forget things, important things, the second I walk out and I can't write well enough so I can read it. He's also my researcher. I never even remotely thought of PD until the DR said it and Jason just shook his head yes and he said that's what I was thinking. Jay's the kind of guy that requires 2-3 opinions before he's happy and will make me change Dr's if he's not feeling the right steps are being taken. In fact, yesterday he discussed the Sinimet with the dr for a good 15 minutes as I just kind of watched a ping pong game. Good to have someone on your side sometimes.
skcher98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote