Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelyH View Post
Well I am up early again...hurting again all night....my right hand this time with numbness and pain in three fingers while the other two are completely numb with no feeling at all.....grrrr......I never could find a comfortable postion last night put a pillow between both my legs and elevated my arm and hand ...still no relief....just really frustrated this morning....I feel i am losing strength in my left arm and hand as well due to the neck ......I just want to cry......
Hi! Yeah, I had bad night myself also; there's a thunderstorm weather front moving through Pa. right now. Power on & off,with lots of crackling lightning bolts nearby. Yes, somedays I need to cry too, it's lonely- me and my two English Cocker Spaniels all day. I'm disabled with limited mobility, so I'm pretty well stuck with it. Constant pain wears me down to the point of depression. Cymbalta , (one of 4 pain meds I use daily)- does help chase the blues away. I never can find a comfortable spot either. I'm mulling over the thought of giving suggestions of various things to do to try to relax and get some comfort; but my hands and fingers are burning so damn bad right now I have to stop. I'll get back to you later. Take care, sfink
sfink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote