Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 11:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile thanks

thank you buttons
I was on diet at the start but the control was really bad so that is when they started me on the metforman and of course that made me so sick, then they have tryed all the other meds as well but with no results, l am on diamicron mr that does nothing for me, l was on 4 of them but with no result, now the last try was the levimir insulin and 2 diamicron mr, the levemir made me so nausea's, now she has another tablet advandiamet tryed that caused gastro ,she now wants me to try protophane, I will go and pick that up tomorrow but I am at my wits end, I am so sick of trying all these different things with no results,and allways feeling sick, I test before and 1-2 after meals, also l follow a low carb diet and also have fruit and veg very strick diet also exercise, my son has been a diabetic type 1 for 20 years but that doesn't help me, I drink diet cordial and water mostly,now and then I have zero coke, I have breakfast when I get up and also I have supper at night, I also walk everyday.I don't really have much artificial sweetner if I do it is splena.
dianne duncan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote