View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 12:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question negative gene test for celiac. totaly confused

sorry guys i'm back again, just took some time out to ball my eye's out, dont know how to feel or what to think,i'm happy my family dont have to worry about celiacs now , which is why i had the test in the first place so it's all good.

gluten sensitivty wheat allergy????? epilepsy doc still wants me to stay on valium. every day till we get the MRI and EEG. i trust him so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. its not MS now time will tell .but if gluten sensitve people can have gluten ataxia, and how dose someone test for wheat allergy. isnt it all the same thing????? some one at some stage mentioned skin scratch test is this a reliable test? ive heard conflicting reports on that test. bogus or not.when ever i eat gluten or wheat i go completly nut's in the head dyas later.itch all over no rash, crying fits ect , head wont relaxe. and i get a very tender tummy all over especaily on the side of my to the right side of my navel.chronic constipation. just recently my lips have just in the last 2 months to swell (no ulcers though) why would this just start to happen now and not before.

or is it something else. and why do all these things go . when i'm gluten free. soooooooooooooooooo confused. thanks guys. love jen from oz

jenny ataxia,
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote