View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 01:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RN...Don't u DARE let those....

Pounds make it my way! Having low thyroid (Hashimotos) and long term use of Prednisone....I'm destined to have a fatbod forever!
Good for you! I'll bet helps you feel much better now without extra lbs!

And yes....a puppy and baby can make you smile..ber sure just not gas!
But a gramonkey! Now that warms a heart from toes up!
My one and only gramonkery, 9 YO Madi! She's my heart throb...is my reason for life!

I love AMN name....too funny!
Glad you made it your way over here....BT still having problems...
It took hours to get in, but not able to nav thru yet...oh well! De'ja'vue!
Its 2 weeks now...but everyone is mumm about this! Hummmmmm!?!?!

My mom was RN adminstrator, post partum OB/GYN dept.
She has ALZ...today when I called her she hardly made sense! OMG! This is the worst she's ever been....like she flipped out all in one week! I'm soooo worried I'll lose my mom soon.
Wonder how long this can last like this before she dies?!?! She once was a very smart woman.

I was a Flea, then sold real estate when got too ill and lazy! LoL!
Make sure you take lots of Methyl B12 everyone...sure helps with the tireds!

Does anyone have ANY good gossip? I'm bored!
Maybe a good cat fight would fix that! LoL!

Hubby in Chicago all week w/ work...but when he gets home....we're leavin for the Fla Keys for vacy! Its an all day travel....from Oregon to Florida....ug! Wish it was 1st class and not having to sit in cattle car, like it feels....It'll take time to get my legs unfurled! I'm tall!
And...I'm not really excited....my bed is vacy enough!
Just give me the remote! A bag of chips and I'm set!
Don't even have to wash the sand off yer bunns!
And I'm gonna miss my gramonkey big time....I'm gonna cry!

She's really mad about our leaving, not taking her w/ like month long trip last summer.
But gram and gramps need some time alone! She doesn't see it that way, promises to be quiet! Yeah...like she was all the way down I-5 all those 2,500 miles! Just glad had enough DVD's!

Hugs to all...cheryl
Attached Thumbnails
I'm a friend of AMN-dsc2480-jpg   I'm a friend of AMN-dsc0134a-jpg   I'm a friend of AMN-dsc2262-jpg   I'm a friend of AMN-img_5266-jpg   I'm a friend of AMN-dsc0740-jpg  

Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote