View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 05:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondaroo View Post
Hi Everyone,

I finally had interlaminar cervical steroidal injection into C6 C7. I have ddd and spinal stenosis, bone spurs, bulging discs ect in my neck. Main problem is moderate cord compression at c5 c6 and c6 c7. constant pain radiating burning pain bilaterly through shoulders, arms and into hands fingers. pins and needles.

It has been two days since first shot. the burning in my arms and shoulders are gone yeah. mild numbness in hands and finger big improvement. problem is I have a headache that wont quit and very stiff neck all the way to my mid back. Over all I guess these symptoms are a little better because at least I can sleep now. Does anyone know if the headache will subside and how long. I am supposed to have another shot in five days and am afraid if the headache gets any worse I will be in the same pain boat as I have been just different pain.

thanks
Doc's words are golden. One other infrequent possibility is that the dura was nicked during the injection and is leaking (very small amounts) CSF. You should call your doc to discuss!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote