View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 07:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
What interests me (as well as this whole discussion lol!) is that before I had the operation that set off CRPS on my left knee, I had had unexplained neuro symptoms in my left leg for a couple of years - pins and needles, numb patches, aches and pains, some sensitivity... I saw my GP several times about it, and saw a neurologist twice. I found a diary I kept for a few days during that time, and I mentioned having a hot red patch on my leg, and another time I had a burning sensation on my skin.

Now was that mild CRPS anyway?! Did the knee op just aggravate it and elevate it to a whole new level? Should the surgeon have been so quick to operate "to see what's going on" given that my notes charted over two years of neuro symptoms in that leg? I had been playing a lot of tennis for about five years, and fell onto that knee once or twice over that time, smacked the raquet into my left shin several times while serving too, but thought nothing of it of course.
Very similar to my daughter's story - about a year before onset of RSD, we kept taking her to doctors because she was just tired and feeling weird and we couldn't figure it out ...

Anyway, here's the update :

Lower left : 19
Upper left : 4

Lower right : 6
Upper right : 4

So as of now, it's lower ahead of upper by 25 to 8, and left ahead of right by 23 to 10, and lower left ahead of everything else by quite a bit!
SloRian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (06-15-2013)