View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 05:45 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Default It is Achondroplasia..............................

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIZARD View Post
(((((((((((((((((Justice))))))))))))))))).

I'm so sorry... Is it achondroplasia? That's the only form I know of, but I know there are others. At least it can give you a place to start in looking for info.

I did know a girl in college who was immensely popular. She had some form of dwarfism (not sure which one), so this little one's life may not be so bad. I know what you mean, though. I was picked on mercilessly as a kid for my hydro, and as my son enters our local jr. high, I fear the same for him. Thank God for disability awareness! It's made bullying and ostracism uncool, so she'll likely be protected by most people.

LIZARD
I just had to see the word to recognize it,but that is what she was diagnosed with.But thanks for the comments about the bullying not being so bad,cause i know it was when i was in school!
I've heard of the TV show about the little people,I've just never watched it,maybe I should!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote