Thread: Y work out
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks Snoopy, it's his loss. It would only be $16/month. But he doesn't like 'organized activities' and that's what he sees an exercise regime is. If I got my butt in gear I could also go to the aquatics classes in the morning with my sister. But maybe that will come in time. I do have to admit I took today off and then towards the end of the evening I realized that with the activities I have this weekend I don't know if I will be able to go. OOPS! When my Mom was alive she lived in this really nice and very old retirement home. It was small, 50 apartments and had a wonderful activities director. Several times a year they would have these musical activites that the residents would lip sync to music and they would be dressed for the song. One of the ones they have every year is Grand Ol Opry. So that's tomorrow. The ladie's grand daughter would always help her. Mom saw her growing from a 10 year old to a young lady and she always loved Mom. So she is singing 2 songs tomorrow and dedicating them to Mom. So of course my sis and I have to go. They will serve refreshments. I'm not sure if one of my granola bars would be better to take instead of the cakes they have.

Then Sunday is Fathers Day. Boy is it an emotional weekend. For both Mothers and Fathers day I can't think of one but the both of them together. They were a matched set, a match made in heaven, soul mates. So we will be having a lasagna meal at my sisters house on Sunday. I need to bring my own desert there also. I have sworn off bread so that won't bother me.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote