View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 06:03 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Shocked I need a lobotomy!...

I felt well enough to conquer the world just like 2-3 years ago,and now it's a chore just to check the mail! I'm still 33,well around the corner to 34! But I got ID'd for a video game at Walmart,and it was just one of those MA17 rated ones.I think they must have been more worried about the mature part ,than the actual age! Plus I still get ID'd for smokes.But I feel like I'm in an 80 year old body,I just look in my late teens to early twenties!Act like a teenager,unless it is necessary to act my age!I told my doctor along time ago,that if he wanted me to slow down,than to give me a lobotomy! He just laughed! He said it wouldn't slow me down,it would stop me!I'd do anything to stay away from brain surgery if possible,it too risky,but if it's your only option,then that's another story! Good luck,and I'm here if you need to chat!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote