View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default what i said about confronting

oh , I think what I wrote came across wrong , I am in no way going to tell him off , sometimes what I write down is not what is in my mind , my chat with him will be very diplomatic and I will be sure to talk with him in a way that will in no way offend him , after all it is because of him I am sitting in a dentist chair , who would have thunk , if a month ago you would have told me to see a dentist I would have said , go to Las Vegas and place a wager that Pigs Would fly before I would go to a dentist , because the odds would have been pigs would fly !!! , but I do have concerns about this crown and possibly 2 other crowns , I have to look at long term , being 60 years old ,, in 10 years if I need to replace a crown or two will I have the money to do this , maybe I will , maybe I wont , I have to think about this and I know a dentist is all about saving a tooth , but at what cost , he can make a heroic effort in saving the tooth but to only have it last 5 years , that I can not afford , so there are a lot of factors I have to go over with him , a missing tooth or two or three , at my age I am not worried about bone loss , I have to be realistic , I have at best 20 good years left , or it could be 10 years , if I was 40 or even 50 years old I would think differently , but time sure flys mega fast and I will be facing this issue all to soon , and to me a good dentist would say , ok I can save it , but is it worth it in the long run , now if a dentist said that to me , that would be the dentist I would trust
ScaredGal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote