View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 02:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

On doctors: ...I totally agree - that's how I got PN in the first place. A urologist gave me Cipro for 3 weeks and then told me it was perfectly fine to take Naproxen at the same time, while knowing on was on the Benzo Clonazepam...2 big No-No's he SHOULD have been aware of that cost me my health. This guy's incompetence and my trust in his judgments poisoned me big time.

Anyways, Walmart is starting to carry a lot of the supplements I need, so I will be looking into that lotion, it sounds easy to use and maybe is more bioviable in some way. That is where I get my B12 Methylcobalamin from.

The weird thing is that GNC has failed to get me the type of B1 I've been trying to get, the Benofiathiamine. Also, they only provide the Oxide form of Magnesium, so I find it hard to get the right magnesium, too. I will ask for the glycinate, or gluconate forms I had not heard of that. Perhaps Walmart has that, too.

I realize the Magnesium is very important and I really want to keep taking it, but don't know if I should just get the Oxide form, hoping it helps until I get the other types - or if Oxide Magnesium is useless???

Also, I figured because magnesium leaches out toxins and such, that I would take it at night before bed, with the notion that it would both settle in my body better and not interfere with bioavailability of my other vitamins. Does that sound logical???

Once again, thanks for the advice, you have been a big help with this.

Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote